The snow has come in Oklahoma. We got a few inches on Thursday so exams were cancelled on Thursday and Friday so now we have double the exams next week... ha. As much as we love the freedom of snow days... the double workload that follows isn't always as much fun.
I second what mom said about Thanksgiving! That was so fun! I loved the craft so I'm looking forward to the next one! It was so fun to play with Payton and Micah, they have gotten so big! Hopefully we can see their little faces again at Christmas.
We took some photos in the snow yesterday for the Christmas Card from our college house. So I will be getting those in the mail to you all soon. Here is one of the pictures from our cold adventure.
Any interesting news on the Iowa home front?
Sarina
No comments:
Post a Comment