Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Post Thanksgiving Note

It really pays to get on this a little more often - it always takes me a little bit to remember all I have to do to even get to this point.
We really enjoyed Thanksgiving Day with everyone - thanks to Darla for hosting that one!!  You did a great job!  Now we are all looking forward to all the Christmas things going on - the calendar is filling up believe it or not - between family and church things and both of our other jobs we will be partied out by the time it is over with.
Everyone needs to be prepared for some fun on Christmas day - I have several games planned and am working on another craft for those interested in that.  I am so excited that I have this friday through Sunday off to, of course, go shopping and then get some other things done as well.  I have a ladies activity to fix food for on friday and then a member of our church passed away and her memorial service is on saturday and need to fix some food for that too. Always something - but I would be bored if there wasn't always something.
As I was sitting here I realized that Eric had told me that they would be leaving Japan on Wednesday so that means he is probably in transit as I am writing this.  Can't wait to see that guy in not too many more days!
Have a great week everyone!!

Delana

No comments:

Post a Comment