Vanderpol Family

Sunday, October 6, 2013



Can't wait to put the snowmen out!!  Grandpa will be thrilled to pieces when they reappear.  Well, I've learned how to something new.  So proud of myself!!  Grandma
Posted by Unknown at 4:47 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (26)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • Friday Update from Mom/Grandma
      • From Denice
      • Friday morning update!
      • News from the "Tickle Bug"
      • Lazy Sunday Afternoon
      • We had a busy day running to the doctor again!!  D...
      • I HAVE THE DAY OFF TODAY!!  I thought I would writ...
      • Good Morning, everyone! Thought I'd try to get on...
      • Can't wait to put the snowmen out!!  Grandpa...
      • I have been very frustrated trying to get this blo...
      • Hello everyone - we are getting ready to make a tr...
      • My Life in a Nutshell
      • 2/3rds of the Barr Family Together!
      • This is a test to see if I know how to do this or ...
      • Mom & Dad visit OK

Contributors

  • Unknown
  • Unknown
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.