I HAVE THE DAY OFF TODAY!! I thought I would write something before Matt and I leave to go to my favorite shopping place here - Jordan Creek.
We actually have good news on the horizon - we have another interested party in our house. So hopefully soon through either renting or buying we will have some relief there. This only means that we get to make a trip down and unload the rest of the house which is still quite a bit - actually there is probably still enough stuff there to actually furnish a small home for someone - just no food. We will be going down on the 21st through the 22nd and getting hopefully everything else out if anyone wants to join us please speak now.
I have been wondering where everybody elses news pieces are at? Takes a while to get used to it I guess. We are looking forward to the girls and one of their friends coming home next week for fall break and also Eric called me at 4:30 on tuesday morning and is at Mount Fuji still and will be going to Tokyo on the 13th for some free time - he is excited about that. Will be leaving over there on December 8th and wants us to drive his camaro out to North Carolina to be there when he gets back from this deployment. We are considering that and then flying back home possibly with him. We will all be glad to see him again - seems like it has been short of forever. He is getting the opportunity to see places he may never see on his own. Well, better get ready for some SHOPPING!
Hope everyone is doing well - Love you, Delana
No comments:
Post a Comment