Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Update from Mom/Grandma

Good Morning, everyone! I am a little handicapped with my left hand out of commission, but I'll try to do the best I can. Wednesday afternoon, of course, I had the carpal tunnal surgery. It went very well. Didn't feel a thing this time. It was so nice!! Yesterday Grandpa had a bone scan, but, haven't heard back from that yet. They all have asked if he fell sometime and hurt his hip, and he certainly has, so don't know what all that will mean. Will update when we find out. It is sunny here today, but, still chilly. Was frosty this morning, but, supposed to warm up a little today. I think one of my flowers froze last night. That is alright because I'm getting tired of going out to water them all the time. Aren't I lazy???? We certainly enjoyed having Sarina and her friend, Sally, with us last week for a few days. Was awful quiet when they were gone again on Sunday. The leaves are soooo beautiful right now and I asked Grandpa if he would take a picture for me, but, haven't seen one yet. Guess he needs a camera to do it tho, doesn't he????Just hate to think of all the leaves that have to fall on the ground, and be picked up again. Sounds like work to me!! Out neighbor is pretty good about picking them up with his mower, so hopefully he will do it again this year. Must close for now. Have a good week everyone!! Love to all, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment