Wednesday, October 16, 2013

News from the "Tickle Bug"

We will see how this goes! I have today off as I usually do on Wednesdays, but it is a dreary day. Boo-hoo! I will probably have to run to town to pick up tires for my husband to put on a vehicle he is working on. He also mentioned that I could come out and install a thermostat on a vehicle, but I haven't decided yet whether I am qualified. I am looking forward to seeing my nieces tomorrow night. I hope everyone arrives safely! Too bad you girls couldn't come home at the same time. I've never heard of a college having a fall break before. Of interest, I was on a local "Radiothon" for Breast Cancer Awareness Month last week Tuesday. They asked me to share my story and then promote mammograms and early detection. This is the 2nd time I have done this for them. It's always a little nerve racking but I tend to settle in and feel more comfortable once I get started talking. It's weird to know that hundreds of people could be listening to you but you can't see them! Our whole family is doing well right now as far as I know. I need to get busy with other things now, but hope to see several of you tomorrow night! Love, The Tickle Bug (you know who I am)

No comments:

Post a Comment