Vanderpol Family

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hello everyone - we are getting ready to make a trip to kc and do a little cleaning up at the house to get  ready for a family to rent the house.  More news later.
Posted by Unknown at 3:09 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (26)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • Friday Update from Mom/Grandma
      • From Denice
      • Friday morning update!
      • News from the "Tickle Bug"
      • Lazy Sunday Afternoon
      • We had a busy day running to the doctor again!!  D...
      • I HAVE THE DAY OFF TODAY!!  I thought I would writ...
      • Good Morning, everyone! Thought I'd try to get on...
      • Can't wait to put the snowmen out!!  Grandpa...
      • I have been very frustrated trying to get this blo...
      • Hello everyone - we are getting ready to make a tr...
      • My Life in a Nutshell
      • 2/3rds of the Barr Family Together!
      • This is a test to see if I know how to do this or ...
      • Mom & Dad visit OK

Contributors

  • Unknown
  • Unknown
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.