We had a busy day running to the doctor again!! Dad went to see Dr. Matthes about his hips hurting and they want him to have an MRI to see for sure what is going on. It is scheduled for Monday, the 14th and goes back to see the doctor on Friday, the 18th. We'll see what that shows, but, they were pretty sure he didn't need hip replacement - yet.
I went to see Dr. Hon about doing my left hand carpal tunnel. It is scheduled for the 23rd. I told him I could feel it last time and he said he would make sure I didn't feel a thing this time. We'll see about that!! Hope he is right! I have to have my pre-op physical and I'm going to see Diane here in Monroe for that, next Tuesday. The rest of next week looks pretty open.
Anna, I was so sorry to hear the children were sick. I surely hope they are feeling better and trust you and the family can come see us some other time before long. We sure enjoyed Micah's birthday party. He is such a cutie!! And Payton is growing up soooooo fast. School has certainly made her blossom.
Haven't seen too many new blogs on here. I look every day to see what's new, so better get started real soon everyone. Looking forward to seeing Sarina and Stephanie next week sometime. Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment