Friday, October 4, 2013

My Life in a Nutshell

Hey Family!

        How are you all doing? Is this blog thing a great idea on Sarina's part or what? I hope you are all doing well. Thought I would post a little update on my life. Sophomore year is going well thus far...for the most part. Hahaha classes, as was expected, are getting much harder. However, I am trucking through. Have no fear, fall break is near! I will be home in two short weeks and I cant wait!
 
       So, I assume word has got out about Mr. Ryan. Well, he is just peachy these days. He is still adjusting to the life of a cool college kid but he is slowly but surely getting the hang of it. He seems to be enjoying his time at the University of Iowa more and more as the semester goes so that's definitely a plus! I am getting pretty excited to see him again over fall break as well as some of you!

      Anyway, I cant wait to see all of your lovely posts and hear about everything going on in your lives. Thinking about you all a lot lately as fall break approaches and I will hopefully get to see some of you. Love and miss you all. Hope you have a great weekend!

-Stephanie Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment