I like this return of the Tickle Bug! I'm excited to have Thanksgiving at your house! That will be fun. I've got some catching up to do with a Ms. Amy. I feel like I haven't seen that lady in a while. I'll be looking forward to seeing her and you and EVERYONE! Steph and I are both excited to be home for awhile.
Sounds like Grandma's house is full of surprises these days! We will have to play some Rook when we are all together for Thanksgiving! We will show them guys who they are dealing with! I hear you all got some snow up in IA?! Dad sent me a picture, it was real pretty! Down here, it was 73 ish that day it snowed for you guys... but since then it has cooled off quite a bit. I hear it is supposed to warm up this weekend again. Eek, I'm not ready for the cold. I'm a baby when it gets cold... hehe.
Grandma: It would depend on what specialty I chose within the title of 'nurse practitioner' on whether or not I would be on call. I'm still contemplating some different options so we shall see. I was thinking about going to grad school in the fall but... we are doing a financial peace type of bible study at church and tonight he was talking about the snowball effect and living wisely now so you can benefit from your wise choices in the future... and I was thinking 'maybe, I should pay off my OBU loans before I go take out a ton more for grad school'... so I don't know. I'll keep you updated.
We should take some fun family pics over Thanksgiving while everyone is together! And then even more over Christmas when Eric and Denice's family is in IA too! Woot woot!
I hope your haircut went well Darla! It's always a nice feeling to get all trimmed up.
Momma, did you find any good buys will you were out shopping on your day off?
Love you all,
Sarina
No comments:
Post a Comment