Monday, November 11, 2013

Wow, it's been a while since I put anything on here - I forgot the password and all.  Oh well, good thing I kept the email Sarina sent.
We both have the day off today and have been running around with the little bit of snow that we received today.  Had a funeral in the big city of Marshalltown and then went to Jordan Creek for a bit of shopping.  Shawn always loves to go shopping.  He finds a sitting area and stays there while I shop and gets a nap in.   Pretty exciting huh?!?
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving with everyone home (except for Eric - which we are all anxiously waiting to see in December).
We had found a house here in Pleasant Hill that we put an offer in on and found out yesterday that it sold already.  Not having much luck finding a home in this area that really trips our trigger.  Probably too picky.  Patience, patience right?
We here from our renters in KC often and they are getting all settled in room by room and loving it so far.  We are very thankful for them and to have someone living in the house with winter approaching.
Have a great week all and I will try to do a better job of posting once in a while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment