It sounds like Sally and I need to come up again and then we can all play Rook again together to help you brush up. Keep tabs on the guys' nonverbal cues... maybe they are using secret codes to tell each other what cards they have!! Just kidding. Only Steph and I are weasels and do that.
I hope all the doctor appointments go well this week. Sounds like it will be a busy few days. I loved the picture on Facebook of you and dad (Shawn) with your matching casts on!! It was so cute!
Anna:
It looks like you are getting some good mileage in these days! I was doing really with a running a few miles every other day at the beginning of this semester and I have apparentely lost my motivation cause I haven't went on a run in like four weeks! What is your secret to keep up the miles?
I try to be a weasel... and blame it on being busy... but from what I hear, life does not get any less busy as you get older so I better get some routine down now, hm?
I'm at work right now. I picked up an extra shift this week so I'm working till midnight tonight. It's been really slow with hardly any call lights going off from patients so I have been able to get some studying done and maybe a little FB creeping here and there... haha.
It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only two weeks away... and before we know it, the end of the semester will be here and then only one to go till graduation! I'm pretty psysched to finish the nursing program here! Graduation will feel really good. I have been seriously contemplating going to Nurse Practitioner school right after graduation. We will see what opportunities I come across. It would be nice to get on at a hospital, build some rapport and maybe they will pay for my further education. I'll definitely be checking into all of that over Christmas Break. Will keep you all updated :)
Love always,
Sarina
No comments:
Post a Comment