Wednesday, November 13, 2013
"Tickle Bug" strikes again!
It was so nice to see Aaron last week and get everyone under one roof at the same time! We had such a good time together during his very short visit. The weekend before that I babysat the two cutest kids in the entire world! We also had a good time together while mommy & daddy got some much needed R&R. The time changed that weekend and I still feel like I'm not quite adjusted. Today my husband and I both had our yearly physicals (fun, fun!). Looks like we're both okay but need to get more exercise (yuck!). I'm looking forward to hosting Thanksgiving at our house. I will be getting back to some of you about what you can bring. That day will be here in just 2 weeks - and then it's Christmas! Where does the time go?! I have a haircut this afternoon, so I better sign off for now. We'll see most of you real soon! The Tickle Bug (P.S. I am enjoying everyone's posts.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment