Sarina,
It was so good to read from you this morning. It seems everyone is forgetting about this blog, but, hopefully, people will get used to it before long. A very good way to keep in touch with everyone, I think.
It is hard to believe Thanksgiving is almost here. When will you and Stephanie get to come home for Thanksgiving? Can't wait to see you again. Sarina, sounds like a good plan to be a Nurse Practitioner. They don't have hospital calls and night calls, do they? I was thinking the other day that working in a doctors office might not be too bad either. At least there wouldn't be a lot of lifting - but, Nurse Practioner would be much more down your line. You are very good at what you do and concerned about your patients. That's what we all like to see in our doctors.
We had a pleasant surprise Saturday evening when Dan, Anna, Payton and Micah brought soup and all the trimmings and came to our house. We didn't have to do anything. I did bake a cake, which we worked on and then I froze the rest. Micah is "on the go" most of the time, but, we sure wouldn't want him any other way. Payton is just the most well behaved, polite little girl I know. She is really a sweet.
Last evening we were surprised again when Shawn & Delana came after church. We played two games of Rook, and those men beat both of them!! We girls have definitely lost "our touch", I'd say. Oh, well, it is fun anyway.
This week looks pretty free of doctors appointments. None on the calendar. I got my cast off and my hand is healing and doing well. That was a real relief. Much easier to do things when it is off and I can put my hands in water, etc.
Let me hear from all of you sometime. I look everyday to see if someone has written anything new. I love this idea. Thank you, Sarina and we love you.
Stephanie
How are you doing? Did you have a nice week end? I heard Ryan did actually get to come see you. I believe that boy really likes you!! I can sure see why. You are so sweet and cute too. We look forward to seeing you before too much longer. Love you and Take Care!
Must get busy for now.
Love to all, Grandma/Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment